Why choose us?
- We have combined experience of 60 years of working with bikes which means you and your bike are in safe hands
- We cater for all genres, road, mountain bikes, classics, gents, ladies, teens, kids, toddlers plus our new easyboarding range for the mobility impared
- Our in-house workshop/service centre is efficient and fully equipped with quality tools & expert staff
- We assemble bikes, offer a free pre-delivery safety inspection and a free inspection & service after the first month or two following your purchase which ensures your bike is running smoothly and efficiently
- We have established contacts all over the world to source complete bikes, frames and components. We can source rare items that not many others can
- As an independent Bike Shop in North Wales, we can choose to stock the bikes our customers really want
- We have our own showroom stocked with the latest bikes of all genre and age ranges, plus a dedicated Vintage Room for retro classics
- 0% finance over 12 months available! Spread the cost of any purchase over £1,000 (terms apply, ask for details)
- We are a passionate and friendly team that loves talking about bikes so don’t be afraid to ask us anything!
- We're open Mon-Sat 10am-6pm at the Hillcrest Garage, Holywell. Call 01352 715716
PAY WITH FINANCE
Spread the cost of any purchase over £1,000 over 12 months, INTEREST FREE! Terms apply, please ask for details.
Commissioning a custom bike from us is completely different to the experience you get when buying from a high street chain. You are getting a bike from a dedicated team of people who design and build it with you in mind and to your specification.
This means that every bike we custom build can be tailored to your intended use, style and budget.
Mitch Roberts - Head of Custom Builds, comes from an engineering background and applies his skills to ensuring we only produce well designed, well built and functional bikes.
Vintage Bike Specialists
As is our enthusiasm for this genre of cycles, we have our very own Vintage/Classic Showroom always containing a healthy collection of retro classics in absolutely superb condition. The bikes have either kept away to preserve their pristine condition, have been lovingly cared for or lovingly restored so someone else can enjoy a blast from the past with these exquisite finds.
You can read more about our retro collection on our 'Life on Vintage Wheels' page and you can view our
current collection on sale in our
Vintage Cycles eshop. Expect to see some great genuine finds from the 70s and
80s, eroica ready, steel frame bikes from famous brands like Paganini, Gazelle,
Colnago, Releigh Classics, Harry Hall, Holdsworth, Gitane, Geoffrey Butler, David Lloyd, Mike Mullet, Daccordi and more... You're welcome to call in to view any of these bikes during open times
and we're always up for a chat so if you need any advice or you're looking for a particular bike, talk to us!
"Great service on my bike from these guys. Thanks for the advice. It now feels like I got a new bike after it been with life on wheels"
Dominic Senger, via facebook
"Big thank you to Mitch and Jason for building me a bespoke road bike from a Kuota frame. Nothing was too much trouble for them and provided expert help and advice which was really appreciated. Will definitely return."